- Category: Jobs
- Published on 30 September 2015
- Written by ESPV
- Hits: 197
The African Union – Interafrican Bureau for Animal Resources (AU-IBAR) requests proposals from eligible consultants for the provision of TRAINING ON SURVEY DATA ANALYSIS AND RISK MAPPING OF ANIMAL DISEASES, Refer to detailed TORs in S.6 of the bid document.
Bidders are required to provide, but not limited to the following:
- Consultants CV/Profile,
- Submission of a technical and financial proposal in the format provided in the bid document. (Technical and financial offers must be in two separate documents)
A Consultant will be selected under Fixed Budget Selection Method and procedures described in this RFP.
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL PROPOSALS SHOULD BE SENT DIFFERENTLY WITH MENTION “TITLE OF THE CONSULTANCY – TECHNICAL PROPOSAL OR FINANCIAL PROPOSAL”.
The RFP includes the following documents:
- Section 1 - Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 - Information to Consultants
- Section 3- Data sheet
- Section 4 - Technical Proposal - Standard Forms
- Section 5- Financial Proposal - Standard Forms
- Section 6 - Terms of Reference
Consultants are requested to submit technical and financial proposals with mention of the Lot number and title of the consultancy. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
The deadline for submission of proposals is 15 October 2015 at 15h00.
The full documentation is available on AU-IBAR website.